1. What is the Site policy on cookies and other cookies ?
In the course of your use of the Website, Cookies may be deposited on your device, including your computer, your tablet or even your smartphone.
The Cookies are in the form of text files that can identify you as a customer and save your personal preferences (for example, your choice of language), as well as technical information (including data-type course).
In addition, we may also use web beacons, also called " web " bug " or "Clear GIFS" or similar technologies which are used to verify how you use our Website and to see which pages of our Site you visit.
2 - What types of Cookies are used on the Site ?
Different types of cookies on the website :
- Cookies so-called "necessary" allow you to take advantage of the essential functions of the Site. Without these Cookies you will not be able to use the Site normally, and especially order a product.
Cookies that are "necessary" are :
- frontend : used for shopping basket management, connecting to the client account, the operation of the site in general
- geoip_processed : allows to propose the correct version of the site (in France or Switzerland) to the user based on the geolocation of their IP address (geo location of the country only)The Cookies to so-called "optional" are not required, but facilitate the use of the Site.
- Cookies so-called "optional" are not required, but facilitate the use of the Site.
Cookies "optional" are :
- cookielaw : do not continuously display the message information on cookies.
These companies assist us in the management of the Site and propose the additional services. These Cookies are not required for the Use of the Site. The use of these Cookies by these third parties is subject to their own conditions of processing of personal data and is not covered by the present document. These third party Cookies used on the Site are the following :
- The Cookies of "audience measurement" is used to analyze traffic, trends, uses, and identify malfunctions of the Site. This allows us to improve your experience as well as the design and the content of the Site to meet your needs.
The Cookies of measure of audience are :
- ga : this cookie is used to measure the performance of viewing pages of our site.
- utmv : this cookie is used to measure the performance of viewing pages of our site.
- utma : this cookie is used to distinguish each unique visitor who views our site
- utmb : this cookie is used to track the session of visit of the user on our site
- utmc : this cookie is used in conjunction with the cookie above allows to identify if the user is already visited previously on our website
- utmz : this cookie is used to identify the origin of the connection of the internet on our website (e.g. if it comes up on a search engine, if yes, what is the key word, typed, etc)
For you to oppose the cookies of Google Analytics, click-here (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr)
Advertising Cookies include :
- Cookies "social networks" are used to allow you to share Website content with your friends from the share buttons, including Facebook and Twitter. The editors of social networks do so, the deposit of Cookies on your terminal in order to obtain and receive information about your use of these sharing services.
Cookies social networks are :
Facebook : https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies
3 - How can I disable the Cookies ?
3.1 Via the settings of your browser.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. Nevertheless, you can at any time set your browser to accept or reject Cookies on a case-by-case basis or refuse them systematically.
However, if you refuse the saving of Cookies to be necessary or delete those that are already saved on your terminal, you will not be able to use a number of features of the Site.
We disclaim all responsibility for the consequences related to degraded operation of the Site resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the necessary Cookies and that you have refused or deleted.
For Internet Explorer :
3.2 Via professional platforms
In addition, you can also visit the site www.youronlinechoices.com/ch-fr/controler-ses-cookies/ proposed by the european association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) in order to refuse or accept cookies used by the companies listed on this platform.
( i ) How is changed the policy relating to the personal data ?
It is possible that we revise or supplement this document, in particular to take account of new goals or changes in legislation. Such changes will be effective from their publication. To keep you informed of any changes, we will notify you of these changes on the Site. To keep you informed, please regularly check this page.