We respect your right to privacy. This policy summarizes the personally identifiable information that we may collect and how we may use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
Collection of information
We collect only personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number or email address) that you voluntarily provide through our Web site or by electronic mail. We collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request and the domain name and country from which you request information) to improve our website and better meet your needs.
Use of the information
Before collecting personally identifiable information, we will provide an explanation for the possible use of your data. The information you provide will be used by us to fulfill your orders for our products and services, respond to your requests, provide you with requested information on products and services. We may also use the information to inform you about new features, products or services if you explicitly ask us to do so.
Other important information
This Web site may contain links to other sites. We do not accept or do not accept any responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. In addition, some of our Web pages may contain "cookies", which are data that can be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to "recognize you" when you visit our Web site in the future. Most Web browsers can be configured not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent.
It may be necessary, if required by law or is pertinent to judicial investigations, or governmental, to disclose your personally identifiable information.
Rights of clients
• Access. You have the right to access to the data that we hold about you. We will need you to prove your identity before disclosing personal data.
• Correction or erasure. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete all personal data that we hold about you (unless we have the legal right or the obligation to retain).
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information if the data are inaccurate, if our use of the information is illegal or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold.
• The change of preferences. You can change your preferences for data processing at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but that you have changed your mind, you can choose not to receive marketing communications by contacting us using the information below or by clicking on the "unsubscribe"link.
• Decision-making is automated. If you have any questions regarding our automated processes of decision-making or accuracy, please inform us, or to change your preferences, please see above.
• Portability of data. You have the right to get personal data that we hold about you, in an electronic format structured,
In order to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send an email to email@example.com